This program has aim to provide the client additional 100% funding on trading account from the company’s side. The accrual is going to be done in stages by 10% each of them. Every next stage is provided just after required lots of the previous one are performed.
- The client has got to perform 100 lots volume trades per every 1,000 currency units (c.u.) investment provided by the company. Default c.u. considered USD.
- The accrual of the next stage (10%) is carried out only after performing a current bonus.
Example: The client’s investment on the trading account is 10,000 USD. Company provides additional 10,000 USD, according to the 1+1 program in 10 stages by 1,000 USD for every stage.
Stage 1 - 1,000 are added to the trading account, with 100 lots done requested.
Stage 2 - 1,000 are added to the trading account with 100 lots done requested, after the first stage is fully completed. Means, after 100 lots are executed, so that the first bonus is fully transfered to the client’s funds.
- Withdrawal of the funds from the account is available only after full performing of the lots requested by the current stage.
- If the client withdraws funds during the current stage, without having executed the requested lots quantity, the company removes its funds (current bonus and resets counted performed lots). In this case, the 1+1 agreement is considered finished at the previous stage if that one was performed.
- 36% p.a. is divided by 3% per month fixed rate and paid every month for previous in case the conditions are performed:
- a.d.r. performed
- no withdrawal was done in considered month
- funds have been deposited on the trading account for at least 1 calendar full month considered to payment. Any additional transfer/fundings are not considered to interest rate of the same month.
- active deposit rate (a.d.r.) means deposit interest rate active after fulfilling activity conditions on trading account. Minimal activity conditions are considered 3 (three) lots per month performed (done) for every 1,000 c.u. of the total funds on the account, which means available funds + credited funds + earned profits.
- the a.d.r. interest to be paid per month is calculated from equity on the trading account in the last day of the month reported. Equity means available funds on the trading account without credited funds and without deposited funds in the current month). The funds transferred to the account in the reporting month are not involved in the calculation.
- If the client withdraws any funds from the account or closes the account in the reporting month - no interest is accrued to the account.
- The interest is accrued the account, in the case when it was used to make transactions with the amount of more than 3 (three) full lots for every 1000 of the available funds + Credit funds from Company.